|We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well.
We are pleased to let you know that we will be open for business again on Monday 13th July.
Making an appointment
To help with social distancing, please preferably email us, as we may not have reception cover and it is easier for us to have your information on an email or phone us if you want to make an appointment – please don’t come into the salon.
We will be asking for you to pay for your appointment when you book to make sure there is less time in reception and to make sure we have time to clean everything down in between clients.
Until we can get to grips with all the changes in our working world we’re afraid we won’t be offering any appointments under three quarters of an hour in total when we start. We’re sure you'll understand with all the changes, PPE and time taken for cleaning in between clients we have got to make it cost effective for us (hopefully without increasing our prices). We hope that as we get to grips with the way the salon runs we will be able to make changes.
Please bear with us as we try to get everyone booked in. We will also be operating a cancellation and waiting list.
We are not able to offer the following treatments at the moment
However, we will keep you informed on any updates.
- Face waxing
- Facial treatments
- Advanced facials
- Eyelash treatments
- Make-up application
- Electrolysis on the face
- Eyebrow treatments
Extra health & safety measures we are taking:
Thank you so much for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- We will be sending an email with our COVID 19 questionnaire and new procedures 2 days before your appointment. This needs to be completed as soon as you can, if it isn’t we will not be able to do your appointment…sorry.
- Please come alone as no one is allowed to wait in the salon
- We would like you to wear a mask so please bring your own
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.), sadly!
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser. We will provide these facilities.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
- We are unable to use our duvets etc for comfort, so if you feel you may get cold, please bring in a CLEAN blanket or covering of your own.
- We are also unable to offer you any drinks, so again please bring in your own if you want one.
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products, we will get them for you.
- If you decide you need products or we have done anything extra, please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
- If you would like to tip your therapist, please bring cash in an envelope.
Love Vikki, Amy, Gemma, Lauren and DI xx